- All staff members comply with the basic protection measures against COVID-19 (hand washing-physical distancing-using mask) based on Health Protocols for Tourism Businesses.
- For the cleaning and disinfection, we abide by the protocols of law No. Prot. Δ1γ/ Γ.Π/οικ.19954 “Cleaning and disinfection measures in areas and surfaces during the evolution of the pandemic of SARS-CoV-2” (20/3/2020).
- All cleaning and disinfection products used are approved by the National Organization for Medicines (ΕΟΦ).
- Reinforcement of sanitary services in all public areas and especially in “high risk” objects and surfaces.
- Changing of bed sheets and towels only after request of the customer.
- Key cards are disinfected.
- Antiseptic liquids/gels in common areas and in each apartment.
- Extension of check-out and check-in between stays (check-out until 11.00 am and check-in from 3.00 pm) for avoiding overcrowding and sufficient natural ventilation of the apartments between different customers. This change in the time interval between each check-in and check-out is mandatory.
- For the purposes of public health protection, the accommodation must keep a record of all people staying at the apartments – name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details (address, telephone, e-mail) – , so that it is possible to communicate with these people in the case of any COVID-19 incident.
- Specifically for the handling of a suspected case of COVID-19 there is a mandatory “Action plan for suspected cases” from the National Organization of Public Health (ΕΟΔΥ) that has to be followed.
If you would like more information regarding the COVID-19 policies and measures, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
From 2020 to 2022, we’ve managed to provide a safe environment for our guests and their families, and we are committed in maintaining this high level of cleanliness and disinfection so that our guests can enjoy their vacations safely.